Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy August-September!

Girlfriend Cece (with Pedro), Happy 60th birthday August 17 !
Mike and Jo, Happy 34th Anniversary Sept. 12 !

Jon, Happy 27th birthday, Sept. 18 !

Josh, Happy 6th birthday Sept.16!
Nathan, Happy 1st birthday Sept. 10! (Jane's first grandchild, her daughter Emily's baby)

Dave and Emily, Happy 32nd birthday Aug. 13 and Sept. 1!


Viv, Dan, Jo, Jane
Don, Rosie
Dan happy 58th, Jo happy 57th, Dad happy 85th birthdays!
Mom and dad, happy 61 years!



August and Sept. are birthday months on my side of the family...My brother Dan's is August 8, Dave's is Aug. 13, my dad's is Aug. 21, my sister Jo is Aug. 29, niece Emily's is Sept. 1, mine is Sept. 4, my parents' anniversary is Sept. 5, grand nephew Nathan is Sept. 10, Jo and Mike's anniversary Sept. 12, adopted grandson Josh Sept. 16, son-in-law Jon Sept. 18, Dave and Jenn will be having their 4th baby somewhere in here, and a few other cousins and aunts are also in Sept.!! It's crazy time! Anyway, we will be celebrating my dad's 85th birthday, as well as all the others, at the end of this month in El Centro,CA. with all the family, so much preparation going on before we leave next week!
Some interesting trivia;
My grandfather Archie Twogood was born Sept. 15, 1890. His first child, Shireen, was born Sept. 17. His first grandchild, Terry, was born on his 50th birthday, Sept. 15, 1940. His last grandchild, Nancy, was born Sept. 13, 1960. He had 20 grandchildren in almost exactly 20 years.


Oh, and today is my best friend Cece's birthday!

No comments: