Monday, December 28, 2009

9 grandchildren!!!

Sat. night, Dec. 26, I was priviledge to tend all 9 of my grandchildren while their parents had "adult time." It is one of the most joyful experiences I have ocassionally, although others would think it insane. Thankfully, Von and Sheila were on hand to help officiate.





The oldest and the youngest, Kristin(9) and Makenna (3 months)

Tyler(7) having a turn with Makenna. Tyler loves babies.


The two youngest, Alexis (11 months) and Makenna. I can tell right now that Makenna will be taller than Alexis.

The 5 grandaughters; Maren (2), Makenna, Kristin, Alexis, and Halie(4)


With the 4 grandsons; Tanner(4), Hayden (7), Tyler and Camron(6)


Each photo of little children is different, as you can see with these two.


Dressing-up is a standard activity at my house. Dave loved wearing Ninja masks when he lived with us, so we still have those and other costumes leftover through the years. Hayden, Tyler and Kristin.


Camron the creative one.


Maren in her own world apart from the others.


Halie the sad clown.


Be sure to show the boys this blog, so they can see what they looked like.


Kristin also being creative. Reminds me of the weights and measures statue, I think.



Tanner the little but mighty ninja.


Hayden and Tanner showing their moves.



No comments: